Change of Details

Use this form to notify the Shire of a change of address, name or property details. It is important that the Shire has your correct details. Failure to do so may result in very important correspondence not getting to you e.g. your annual rate notice. It is the responsibility of a rate payer to advise us of a change of address.

Rated Property Address (if applicable)
Residential Address
Postal Address
Do you wish to receive Shire's monthly newsletter?

Get Audio Code