Originally named the Dalwallinu Environmental Interpretive Centre, the concept of this project originated in 2002 by Chief Executive Officer at the time, Bill Atkinson.
The original plans had placed the building out of town however as the project developed it become more viable to construct the new building on Johnston Street, opposite the Shire offices. The construction of this building commenced in
June 2009 and the project has now been
officially complete with the landscaping and fit out completed.
Ph: (08) 9661 1805